The booking acceptance is subordinated to the availibility of the apartment indicated and to the prepayment and is completed with the consequent execution of contract, only at that moment, when we send a written confirmation ( by fax or e-mail ).The contract is considered cancelled in the end of stay-period in the apartment.
In booking confirmation is required a 30% prepayment of total rent-rate through bank transfer or credit card, the balance will be payed in the same way or with cash on arrival.The rates requested are indicated in Euro.Our rates are inclusive of eletricity, hot and cold water, heating, air-conditioned, gas, weekly house-hold linen and final cleaning.
Banking data of Omero Giro: at INTESA SANPAOLO branch Jesolo Lido via Bafile, 249 – BIC: BCITITMM
Cancellation from client
In case of cancellation from client we have a right to request the following charges of total rent-cost:
- until 31 days before the arrival date: 10%
- from 30 till 21 days before the arrival date: 25%
- from 20 till 11 days before the arrival date: 50%
- from 10 days till the arrival date: 75%
The refund by overdue of above-named limits or by stay-discontinuance is not provided.
If becomes necessary to propose a different apartment than the selected one, or in case of cancellation of a previously confirmed booking, we will try immediately to contact you and find a similar accommodation to the selected apartment. If this will be not possible or you will disagree with the alternative, the contract will become canceled and the deposit with the total apartment cost will be payed back to you. Nothing else can be pretended. If clients should not behave well at the rented flat, we reserve the right to terminate the contract in advance, witholding the total payed amount.
The deposit ( cash of € 200,00) is required before the entrance of the guest – in order to insure against any damages, accidents or faults. The total deposit will be payed back to you at the end of the lease contract, after our inspection. If the client leave before the deadline, we are entitled to withold the deposit money until we check that nothing has been demaged. Only then the deposit will be payed you back. In case of vandal acts, damages or theft done by the client, the latter will be personally liable in addition to the payment of the deposit also to the payment of the amount of damage caused, decided by us.
Arrival and departure times
The apartment is given from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on day of arrival, and on day of departure the guest can leave it at the most convenient time.
Number of people
The maximum number of people allowed is defined in the description of each apartment. The sublease is not allowed.
We’ll give you a clean apartment, supplied with linen and everything you need during a short stay.
Rules for clients
All general building rules and regulations must be observed. Apartment occupiers shall not make any loud noise from 1 p.m. till 3 p.m. and from 11 p.m. till 8 a.m. In the event that the customer does not follow the building rules, we reserve the right to make him immediately leave without any refund. Moreover we will require the payment for any damage caused.
- take the garbage out the door by 8:30 a.m.;
- not lay cigarettes on the furniture;
- guests are requested to keep the refrigerator clean;
- at the departure, guests are asked to leave the apartment in order, and to collect used linen and kitchen utensils and put them respectively on the couch and on the table. In the keys are lost, we will be entitled to charge the amount of 50,00 Euro, which includes the replacement of the lock. If the keys are forgotten inside the apartment and requested the intervention of our staff to open the door, we will be authorized to charge a sum of 40.00 euros. In the event that there is a short circuit due to incorrect use of any appliance inside the house (ie. hairdryer), which you are not able to solve, we are entitled to charge the amount of 40,00 Euro.
Law and jurisdiction
Your contract with us is governed by Italian Law and it’s subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian court.
The cause of force majeure is determined by airport strikes, adverse weather conditions (e.g. high tide), fires or any other factor beyond our control and that can not be avoided even after taking due care.